mercredi 9 septembre 2009

Back to school

Ready for school? Not quite.
When I remember, and when I have time, I try and take a photo of the children on the first day of school. Gaby, Alexis and Marie-Kate started back to school last Thursday morning and as you can see by the photo, I remembered and found some time, shame though, they weren't happy at all. School wasn't the problem, my children love school, it was Gaby who had upset Alexis, hence Alexis' despondent look, and as for Gaby, her smile is as false as one can get.
Charlotte when back to college (3eme) for 2 hours in the afternoon, and Oliver to high school on Friday.
Now I have 4 school agenda's to check, 1 teenager to push to get his homework done ( MK doesn't have homework and the others are independant and organized).
O and C are the only ones that go to school on Wednesday's, like today. The house is so calm, no teenagers for another couple of hours...phew.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire