vendredi 26 novembre 2010

M-K's Bedroom


I started chipping and scrapping the cement off the floorboards last weekend and phew I've finally finished. I've a third of the room to sand still, and then I can strip the walls ( the green wallpaper is lovely in comparison with the black woven wall covering in Alexis' room and the same but in brown in Gaby's...sorry no photos, stripped that off the first chance I got).
Impossible to finish today, but I'll give it a go...


Update at 17H15.... was a little optimistic, got started late as I had to wait for a chronopost parcel ( we have a telephone after a a 3 month break). Anyhow floor sanded, and half a room stripped and I did clean out the grout between most of the floorboards too..tedious job!
Tomorrow will be more productive, I hope!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire