mardi 7 juin 2011

Somethings to brighten this grey day


Friday, I received four boxes from the US, with something amazing to assemble.


Paintings from Germany (just need two more I think, better in fours here)


Yesterday, another package from Germany, and today, one from London.
Ian Stevenson prints from London( It's been in a tube and I'm flattening this one, which is destined for our stairs)

Needless to say, I'm one extremely contented person, and I'm not the only one, as Marie-Kate got a painting for her last milk tooth (I'm a bad mum and forgot to inform the tooth fairy to pick-up her tooth for the umpteen time.
Now she's trying to get another tooth to wobble, so she can have another painting from the tooth fairy or is it the little mouse...
And after months of looking for a frame for our Paris metro map, I got impatience and put it up with some drawing pins, and there it's going to stay.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire