vendredi 5 août 2011

Unplugged Sunday


I have noticed that Oliver and Charlotte spend far too much time plugged, be it, on their mobiles, watching dvds, and especially on internet (Facebook), it's quite worrying really.
I have been wanting us to switch off and have time together doing family things, playing board games, going for walks, or just talking. So as of this Sunday we will be disconnecting for the whole day, no tv (well no-one watches French television here) no internet, no texting, no phone calls that go on forever and as for Angry Birds, I think I'm going to ban it from being played in this house!
Maybe we'll just hang-out at home and cook and just be together, or maybe we'll go and visit the Orsay Museum. I'll let you know next week.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire