lundi 23 avril 2012

10 km with Alexis


Alexis has been wanting to come for a run with us for a while and yesterday he did.  The plan was to run 10 km but with the possibly to cut it short if Alexis became tired.
Alexis was fast, too fast and Alain and I ran faster than we would usually, especially me, normally the first five kilometers are the worst for me mentally. 
There was a 1 km up hill stretch to conquer  around the 7km mark and I hate this bit, but ran better than usual and once at the top I realized that Alain and Alexis were lagging far behind and when I looked at my watch I knew I could finish in less than an hour so I left them to it and ran.



I did it, 10,91km in 59.22 minutes. 
You can't see on the photo, but my trainers are really dirty from a ankle deep muddy puddle that I couldn't avoid. 
Alexis and Alain arrived back about ten minutes later, Alexis was tired out, but wants to run again but he'll keep to 5km in the future.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire