samedi 8 septembre 2012

candy floss in Barcelona and in Brittany



Barcelona 2008

My children love candy floss, when I was small I did too, when the local fair came to town, it was always a special treat to go.  I didn't really like the fair ground rides, they either scared me or made me feel sick (or both), however I loved eating candy floss and probably feeling sick after too, gobbling it down with gusto.   
Sorting through our summer snaps, I came across some photos of Gaby and Alexis and their candy flosses, they made me think back to our trip to Barcelona, I remember taking some candy floss photo moments there, too.   Above, Gaby and Alexis, savouring the most enormous candy floss ever.
Brittany 2012

This year whilst in Brittany, another candy floss, much smaller, being eaten by much bigger children, still Gaby and Alexis though
Brittany 2012
Ever tried hiding behind a cloud of sugar?   This one wasn't big enough to hide Gaby's hair.


Barcelona 2008

Back to the mega  cumulus candy floss Alexis had...and finished I hasten to add.


Brittany 2012
Finally, this year, Alexis with his weeny candy floss, or maybe it's just normal and my little boy just isn't that little anymore.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire