And it's November already!
So much as happened in the last four months, for example:
- Oliver left home for the first time for his internship in the UK during the summer, only to come back to move into an apartment near his campus..which costs a fortune.
- MK and Alexis went away on their first summer camp for two weeks and loved it
- Gaby went away for three week tour of Scandinavia and hated the first week but loved the rest of her time there
- Charlotte went to India for three weeks, and had a fantastic time
- Charlotte's taking driving lessons
- Took the children to see Les Fourberies de Scapin at Versailles
- We went to Guadeloupe for a couple of weeks with Gaby, Alexis and MK..lucky us
- Back to school happened, Alexis is now in 6eme!
- Only MK left in primary, yikes
- We bought a water rower and a new desk
- We have started Christmas shopping rather late
- We have been reading a lot, especially Game of Thrones..watching it too
- Loving House of Cards, Scandal, Homeland...
Back soon with some photos:)