Last year, we bought some expensive cushions and cushions covers from The Conran Shop. The children used them sit on, flopping down on them, especially when you are a 17 year old who weighs over 80 kilos can kill a cushion cover, that's what happened here. They just gave away at the seams, such a shame. One lesson learnt, no more expensive ones, instead a trip to Ikea and two new covers that cost 5.99 euros. Alexis choose them, I preferred the orange velvet ones, though they were double the price. Marie-Kate chose the lamp, and I love it. I kept my Tse Tse garland in the same place and our tv room cosier now with two light sources
Marie-Kate, Miss Geek, at her favourite place, in-front of the Mac. Lunch-time at home isn't that bad, she told me today, especially when two boxes of chocolates arrive from the UK for Christmas and she gets to eat two before I hide them.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)


Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire