On the subject of eating, Alexis is a fussy eater, he doesn't like onions, can you imagine that? He's not fond of vegetables (courgette, aubergine ....) but loves salad. I was a little worried about him going on this school camp, for the sole reason being, would he eat properly, even onions if he had too. It seems that I didn't need to worry, because this is what they have eaten so far
Ce midi : c’était salade de tomates et mozzarella , poulet riz safrané et éclair au chocolat
Lunch tomato and mozzarella salad, chicken and saffron rice and for dessert a chocolate eclair .....Alexis is in food heaven with food like this
Ce soir, nous avons mangé une macédoine de légumes mayonnaise , une délicieuse pizza avec sa salade verte et en dessert un cône vanille chocolat.
Evening meal mixed vegetables with mayonnaise, a delicious pizza with green salad and a vanilla and chocolate ice-cream cone
And last night
Salade composée avec du thon , pâtes à la bolognaise, œuf à la neige mixed salad with tuna, pasta bolognese and for dessert île flottante (floating island).....still in heaven
It's 9 am here and I'm hungry after typing their menus out, I wish I were ten years old again and could eat what they have...yummy.

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire