We bought some programming books for kids this Christmas and so far we have downloaded Kodu for Kids. I have to admit that I'm really happy with this purchase and MK and Alexis seem to love it already, without needing the book, whereas I do, and I have taken the book to bed to be able to understand exactly what you have to do to build your own game.
lundi 30 décembre 2013
Kodu
We bought some programming books for kids this Christmas and so far we have downloaded Kodu for Kids. I have to admit that I'm really happy with this purchase and MK and Alexis seem to love it already, without needing the book, whereas I do, and I have taken the book to bed to be able to understand exactly what you have to do to build your own game.
Libellés :
kodu,
programming for kids,
python basics,
videos games
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire